Updated: Sep 22, 2021
We are so excited to be running studio dance classes again! However, as we are sure you understand, we are opening under stricter government guidelines given the pandemic. All classes will have student/instructor requirements for safety and new protocols:
You should not come to class if…
1. You feel unwell or have any of the COVID-19 Symptoms. You will risk being turned away from class. If you have any of the following symptoms and are unable to attend, please reach out to the Kwality Kiz team and we will try our best to be accommodating.
- Coughing or sore throat
- Sneezing or runny nose
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills, body aches, or muscle pain
- Diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden loss of taste or smell that is not related to allergies.
2. You are waiting for the results of a coronavirus test that you took
3. In the last 14 days, you have had close contact (within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes) with anyone who you know has tested positive for the coronavirus or has any of the above symptoms.
1. Face coverings and/or masks are required to be worn at all times inside our studio (whether you are vaccinated or not). All face coverings must cover both your nose and mouth. If you arrive and do not have a mask and/or face covering, you will not be allowed into the studio. (Some disposal masks will be available at the door on a first-come, first-serve basis).
2. Students and instructors are required to wash and/or sanitize their hands prior to entering the studio and in-between classes. Hand sanitizers will be available by the front door and in multiple places around the studio.
3. All students (new and current) will be asked to sign a health attestation form prior to attending class.
4. At this time, we are asking instructors to keep limited physical contact with students. This means minimal hands-on instruction.
5. If we learn from a student or staff member that they have tested positive for COVID-19, we will work with the local Department of Health to immediately inform every one who was present in the studio at the same time.